She is pretty laid back, loves to smile, and talks all the time. She loves her big sister and reserves her biggest smiles for when she sees her. She loves to be held when she sleeps but needs some alone time during the day. She happily lays in her bassinet looking around, cooing, and smiling at the little animals hanging above her. She sleeps in her swing and actually slept from 11pm to 6am last night! I know better than to get my hopes up that this is how it will always be, but I am very thankful for some consecutive hours of sleep.
Monday, July 4, 2016
Kira 2 Months
It's been two months since our little Kira has been born and it is such a delight to be her mommy.
She is pretty laid back, loves to smile, and talks all the time. She loves her big sister and reserves her biggest smiles for when she sees her. She loves to be held when she sleeps but needs some alone time during the day. She happily lays in her bassinet looking around, cooing, and smiling at the little animals hanging above her. She sleeps in her swing and actually slept from 11pm to 6am last night! I know better than to get my hopes up that this is how it will always be, but I am very thankful for some consecutive hours of sleep.
She is pretty laid back, loves to smile, and talks all the time. She loves her big sister and reserves her biggest smiles for when she sees her. She loves to be held when she sleeps but needs some alone time during the day. She happily lays in her bassinet looking around, cooing, and smiling at the little animals hanging above her. She sleeps in her swing and actually slept from 11pm to 6am last night! I know better than to get my hopes up that this is how it will always be, but I am very thankful for some consecutive hours of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment