Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nicknames

I'm not sure if you have ever noticed, but Stuart and I almost never call each other by our names. If you've heard us interact we call each other "my love" "hon" "sweetie" "wife/husband" and so on. So it's really no surprise that our daughter also has a variety of nicknames.

Our little angel is now 6 weeks old and so far some of her names include:
Honey
Pretty Girl
Beautiful
My little love
Toots
pterodactyl
Tommy gun
Bobble
She who bears the diaper of 1,000 wipes

We have had so much fun raising our little girl. She is still at an age where she sleeps most of the day so as far as outings are concerned she really hasn't slowed us down too much. She has been to two super bowl parties, daddy's work, birthday parties, baby showers, church, grace group, bible studies and many doctors appointments for herself and for her daddy. We have loved every moment with her. Things are getting a little more crazy as she gets older and is awake for more of the day so I am sure we will be slowing down soon but for now Stuart and I are soaking in every moment we can.

Here are some blurry cell phone pics I took of our precious girl.

I love that we have a window she loves to look at

Modest is hottest :) 

I had to take this off of her as soon as we got to the store. Turns out that even during a storm, California does not get cold enough to wear something this warm. 

I love this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment