Friday, May 30, 2014
4 Months!
I can't believe our little girl is 4 months already! A lot has happened in the last month. Aila is now 13lbs 9oz, and most of that weight is in her scrumptious thighs :) She has discovered her hands and her feet and loves to play with them. She is teething and drooling like crazy. She isn't much of a sleeper unless she is in her mom or dads arms. She is trying really hard to roll over to her back but hasn't quite been able to yet. Her sweet personality is coming out more and more. She loves to smile and is pretty happy unless you are trying to get her to go to sleep. She loves being read to by her dad every night and waking up to singing in the morning with mom. We had our first photo shoot where she actually smiled at the camera, yay! So of course I took way too many pictures but I love every single one. So here you go, Aila's 4 month photo shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Sweet! I love the hand and feet photo- and that silly tongue :)
ReplyDelete